Reimagine ZERO WASTE
Embrace Simple Switches for a big IMPACT
Learn what are the simple switches in everyday life that can make a significant difference in reducing waste and protecting the environment. Touch and feel the products, understand their origin and carbon footprint. Together lets understand about climate change, environment, UN SDGs and what EACH OF US CAN DO to decrease our carbon and waste footprint, with minimal effort and simple everyday practices
Buy Products that match your intentions
The Astu Zero Waste hub has everyday products that are amazing sustainable alternatives to single use plastics. You can also buy them online.
We have many creative customised products at the hub for local customised orders. you may not see them all on this website shop section. We make products faster than we can make catalogs!
Engaging Workshops and Awareness Programs
Join our interactive workshops and awareness programs to gain insights into sustainable practices and eco-friendly solutions.We can design a experiential and immersive program for your schools, colleges, corporates or apartment blocks that is meaningful for you
Upcycling for a Greener Tomorrow
New lease to sarees and usable fabrics
Explore our upcycled and recycled products, designed to showcase the endless possibilities of sustainable creativity. From small scrunchies & coasters, to larger table runners, quilts, curtains and so many in between, like pouches, bags, festive give-aways, home décor, pet rugs and many many more. Your inspiration and our imagination is the limit.
Corporate Gifting and Customisation
You can also place orders for products corporate gift orders at the Zero Waste Experiential Hub. We can make beautiful sustainable gift sets. Reach out for a catalog to email@example.com.
Walk the talk: Design of the Zero Waste Hub
Upcycle, recycle, reuse, redesign … we have all heard this. And now you can experience it at our hub. We hope to inspire you to try some Zero Waste DIYs. Check out some of our interior design elements where we used all of above
* The old notice board – gets a fresh new look with reused fabric
* The product console table, was just a dusty frame waiting to go
* The reception table is atleast 60 years old and bought by my dad in a college auction… and now takes a pride of place
* The cutting table was a much smaller table and brought second hand and resized with minimal wood to match our need
* Two orphaned old small tables are repainted for fresh look
* Product display cane baskets are atleast 6 years old and looks perfect for the setting.
* The wooden whiskey box is now a proud display for zero-waste coasters
* The artistic wall art are embroidery loops inserted with waste swatches
* The art work on the wall is fabric waste on embroidery rings
The Certificate display is leftover old ply
* And all our machines are second hand by the way.
We support the small stores in the locality and procure most of our tailoring material from them.
We work on providing zero waste production training to local women with an aim that they can be employable any where tomorrow and can grow as managers at our own unit.
With your support, we can make small changes which will make a big difference.
Our aim has always been to impact 1 billion people to move to sustainable lifestyles by 2030. We have till date diverted more than 6 million pieces of plastics with our sustainable alternatives.